Tuesday, November 07, 2006

"Artist Honor" by chidi okoye

It has been a long time desire and obsession of mine for lack of a better
word to share my thoughts and forms the very best way I can, in honor of those who have supported my creativity and as well as those are yet to see and share with me, the unique talent I have been blessed with. I do hope that you will enjoy this collection of as much as I have enjoyed creating them.



Praise by chidi okoye


I have learnt to give thanks for everything. Permit me to thank God for
protection, mercy and divine connections. I have cause to give praise to God for Rehobothstores.com and staff for their interest in me and my creative works.


Rehobothstores.com is an online shopping plaza for unique and authentic
designer products for your unforgettable shopping experience. I am very please
to be associated with rehobothstores and I know the will to as soon as you make
Rehobothstores your online plaza. I am impressed with the range of products and affordable prices. You can't beat that.


I am proud to recommend Rehobothstores for your celebration of beauty in all
forms, sizes and shapes. It my honor to thank all the people, designers and
firms who have supported the vision of Rehobothstores.



Not quite the same by chidi okoye


Spoil yourself a little at Rehobothstores with quality products at discount
prices in all our stores;
Fashion Plaza, modern
art
, limited edition
art
, art prints,
Eletronics; Plasma
Television
, Cell-phones,
Fragrances for men and
women; Fabulous
Shoes
; Men's Shoes and Women's
Shoes
; Handbags
and purses
, furniture,
Tools and
Hardware
, Golf
Apparel
; Plus
Size Clothing
, Swimwear;
Bikinis; Men's
Watches
; Women
Watches
; Relief
Sculpture
; Cubism;
bedding &
Bath
; Sportswear;
Video Games; Scented
Candles
; Cosmetics;
Jewelry and
Gifts
; Cookware; Kitchen
Accessories
;
computer; Digital
Camera
; and Camcorder;
DVD and Ipod;
play- station Prepaid phone cards; Fitness equipment; sewing machines; pendants; earrings; vacuum cleaners; Cutlery Flatware; Home Office; Cooking; Sunglasses;
Car Electronics


We are welcome to invite your friends to Rehobothstores.com. Please don't
forget to bookmark rehobothstores for your daily needs. To see more of my art
works please click on chidi.com or modern
art images


No comments: